Friday, June 11, 2010

Moosejaw makes it interesting

My husband found his favorite, now discontinued, cargo shorts at Moosejaw.com. When they came, this was the packing slip:

If you are actually reading this note you should be super happy. First, you have recieved your order, reading is fun and getting something in the mail (even if you bought it yourself) has got to make the day better.

Second, I put your order together all by myself. Sometimes people note that my packing job is so lovely that customers actually never remove their order from the bag or box, preferring to be awed by my personal work. I appreciate the thought but I don't recommend it.

Outside the bag was the label "No knives. Use teeth." (Do dentists write them to protest?)

I love a company that's not afraid of humor! And we were very happy with the clothes, the price, and the quick service (free testimonial).

1 comment:

RbMommy said...

hehehehe I love it! I Ended up here quite by accident, but I just had to tell you that...