Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the little workhorse


This little camera takes great pictures and has lots of setting variables, but all are so easy to use. Comparing the pictures this takes to my husband's Casio, I'm really happy with the color and contrast of mine. I didn't buy this for the Nikon name, but it stands up to a comparison test!

We've done the first edit of over 1000 pictures and I've uploaded 70 to Snapfish (9 cents apiece for printing + shipping = $10.32 for the first load of a hardcopy album).

All endorsements come from my own enthusiasm, not affiliation with the companies.

Tech pen and w/c on very thin index "card." I took a pile of these so-called cards to let out a little of the need-to-create tension as we moved from event to event absorbing a gazillion factoids, sights, and vacation encounters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again I sit in amazment at your talent in both words use and drawing. I'm just about convinced to go out and buy that camera!