Thursday, July 12, 2007

new shoes


I love Merrill shoes and don't like flip-flops for the flapping sound and how they fall off so easily.

But yesterday at the shoe warehouse store I discovered Merrill's version of flip flops! Lots of stretchy fabric added to the standard straps. They don't make noise and they stay on!

Now my left second toe just has to get toughened up to the strappy invader. My right foot is fine with it.

Ballpoint and pastels on this journal paper that really blocks my creative choices!

2 comments:

Felicity Grace said...

Oh I wish more shoes were made with stretchy fabric, I'm having so much trouble finding comfy/stylish shoes! These look great!

Unknown said...

wow!...this looks simple and more stylish...i have couple of nike shoes and i didnt find this model...looking great!!