Friday, July 28, 2006

Checking in



This is where Chaucer goes when he's bored with the lack of activity around here.

And I'm doing summer things that aren't producing drawing. My learning time is filled with the fascination of new knitting techniques and construction (like entrelac, Moebius bowls and bags by Cat Bordhi www.catbordhi.com , afterthought heels, short-rows from both directions, reverse gusset and flap).

But I dare not turn this into a knitting blog or I'll be lost in the obsession with gorgeous yarns and pointy sticks!

And podcasts! Are you listening to any of the fascinating podcasts out there? Try www.odeo.com for one source of lists of them.


A picture of Chaucer exploring my art table, as it was set up last summer. Just to post a drawing-related pic, since I've posted so rarely this month (and feeling guilty about it).

2 comments:

Teri said...

And guilty you should feel Nita!:) We miss your happy notes.

Chaucer is a doll and is probably bored because you are not sketching him!

I understand the knitting, it does get in your blood! Have fun. Good to 'see' you.

Lin said...

These are delightful, Nita!! What a fun cat -- adorable too!!!!